Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on NameCheap.com to liveBooks. Make sure to add your domain to your settings in the editor. After completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding a A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to NameCheap.com
2. Select Sign In in the top left hand corner and login
3. Select Manage in the area for your domain name
4. Select the Advanced DNS tab, and then the Add New Record button
5. Select the A Record type in the dropdown window
6. In the newly appeared field, enter "@" in the Host field, enter 18.104.22.168 in the Value field, and select "1 min" in the TTL field
7. Select the blue check mark to save.
Note: DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to complete.