Allow only certain visitors access to a page on your site by using our Password feature. This is a very handy feature when you don't want your page or information found publicly on the web. Follow steps below to add password protection to one page or your entire website.
1. Select Content in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. If you wish to add a password to only one single page, enter it now by selecting it's title. Optionally, if you're wanting to password protect your entire website, enter the homepage (indicated by the Home icon and blue color). When you password protect your homepage, every page on the website will be locked and require a password.
3. On the righthand sidebar, select the arrow icon next to Password to dropdown it's area.
4. Enable password protection by toggling on Require password:
5. A field-box will appear below the toggle option so you can input a custom password. "mypassword" is the default password, but you should change it! When you change the password, it automatically saves and is indicated by a blue checkmark:
6. That's it! Password protection is now enabled, simply Publish to make it go live on the website.
Note that in your main Pages area, any password protected page will display a black lock icon next to the title of the page. If you wish to customize and style the way your password protected page appears, follow the link below for steps.