Add or Remove Padding from the Navigation Menu
There are two ways to add and remove the padding from the navigation menu, on a site-wide scale and on a page-by-page basis. To remove the padding on a sitewide level, follow these steps:
1. Select Design
2. Select Sitewide in the Design panel on the right
3. Select Layout
4. Use the Space before content slider to increase and decrease the padding between the navigation menu and your content
Note: This changes the spacing on all of your pages.
To change the spacing on a specific page:
1. Select the page in the design preview window
2. In the Design Panel on the right side, select Page
3. Select the Gear icon at the bottom
4. Use the Space before content slider
Note: If Navigation Menu overlays images or text content, add top padding to fix the issue.