RSS feeds allows you to streamline your blog posts directly to readers that continue to follow your content. Here is how to set up an RSS feed:1. Select Content
2. Select your Blog page
4. Then go to your live site, find your RSS link, and submit it to your desired RSS feed.
Here is how to find your RSS link:
1. Navigate to the Blog page on the live version of your website
2. Right-click on the page and select View Page Source
3. Find the URL that looks something like this: example.com/blog?format=rss
4. Copy the link and submit it to your desired RSS feed.