The liveBooks website editor allows users to easily and seamlessly integrate social media outlets to their website. To add them to the navigation area, follow these instructions:
1. Select “Content” tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Select “Add New Pages"
3. Check the box next to “Navigation Item” and then select “Add”
5. From the "Type" drop-down, select “Social Icons"
6. Select up to 4 social media icons that you would like to display on the navigation bar.
Tip: Make sure to keep the “Open in new window” box checked. Otherwise, your viewers’ will leave your page immediately upon clicking the icon.
7. Make sure to copy and paste the correct URL once you have chosen your icons.
Note: Changes in usernames and domains from social media feeds may cause you to lose viewers along the way.