Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on BlueHost.com to liveBooks. Make sure to add your domain to your liveBooks settings after completing the steps in this article. Below explains how to add an A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to My.BlueHost.com
2. Enter your domain name, password, and select submit
3. Select Domains from the navigation
4. Check off the box next to your domain and then select Manage DNS records
5. Under the title "Add DNS record", enter "@" in the Host Record field, change the TTL field at '600 or 3600' , leave Type the same (A), enter 184.108.40.206 in the Points To field, then select Add Record
Note: DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to complete.