Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on GoDaddy.com to liveBooks. Make sure to add your domain to your liveBooks settings after completing the steps in this article. Today we will be adding an A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to GoDaddy.com
2. Select Sign In in the top righthand corner and login to your account
3. Select Manage from your GoDaddy Dashboard
4. Select the gear icon over the block for your domain name
5. Then select Manage DNS in the dropdown window
6. Select Add Record from the DNS Zone file tab
7. Select A (Host) from the dropdown window next to Record Type. Enter @ in the Host field, and enter 18.104.22.168 into the Points To field. Select 1/2 Hour in the TTL dropdown window.
8. Select Finish.
9. Select Save Changes.
Note: DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to complete.
Below is a video tutorial covering how to publish your liveBooks site. Note: we have used GoDaddy as the registrar example in this video but all settings and changes apply to any domain provider.