Note: This article provides steps for code provided by third-party sources. Any troubleshooting with third-party applications should be handled by the application’s support team or your custom developer.
You can integrate third-party widgets and apps on your website's pages by creating an HTML Block. To add an HTML block to a page, follow these steps
1. Select the Content tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. Select the page you want to embed the custom HTML.
3. Select the green + button at the bottom of the page or in between the content blocks, where you'd like to add the HTML block.
4. Select the green HTML tile.
5. Paste the code you want to embed into the new content block you have created.
Note: if you paste it incorrectly, you will be notified at the bottom of the block in red.
6. After you paste your code into the code box, select the blue Save button.
7. Select Publish.