Adding padding between your site's content blocks or the top menu can make your site stand out.
To change the padding between your content on the page level:
1. Click on the Design tool in the gray navigation bar.
2. In the Design view, on the right side, select the page tab.
3. Select the content block you wish to add padding to.
4. Scroll down to the Container section.
5. Adjust the 'padding' section by adding a number value for the top, left, right or bottom areas. This will add padding (in pixels) to that area of the content block's container.
Note: Please click here to learn how to adjust the padding globally (sitewide) between the top menu and the content on your pages.