Filling out your website's business profile information is optional for you, but we recommend filling it out as it can help you quickly link your business information to the Contact Us portion of your website. We offer a quick Content Link option on these three content blocks: Address, Contact, and Hours.
To fill out your Profile:
1. Click on the gear icon in the gray navigation bar to go to your Settings.
2. Input your business information into all of the fields on the Profile page.
Once those are all filled out, you can now head over to the Content panel to modify your Contact page.
1. Click on the Contact page. (The contact page is the only page that allows you to link your business profile into blocks)
2. Add one of three block types that allow you to link your business profile: Address, Contact, and Hours.
3. When those blocks are added, you will want to click on the Hyperlink icon in the top right corner of the content block. (Blue means the connection is enabled and the information is transferring over)
Note: When the link option is enabled, you will see a message saying, "This block is currently linked to your business profile. To turn off linking, click the link icon above." Below the message, you will see the fields are populated with your information and you can't edit them. Go back to the business profile if you need to make changes.
4. Press the green Publish button to take your changes live!