To set up IntenseDebate comments on your liveBooks blog:
1. First head over to intensedebate.com
2. Select Sign Up.
3. Fill out the form, making sure to choose the "I want to install IntenseDebate on my blog or website" option at the bottom
4. In a separate tab or browser window, keeping the IntenseDebate page open, check your email. IntenseDebate should have sent you a verification email. (If not, go back to the IntenseDebate page and click the Resend link.) Open the email, and select the provided link.
5. Select Continue with your installation link.
7. The next page shows installation options for various platforms. Instead of clicking anything here, click the My Account tab at the top of the page.
8. Hover over the Sites tab, and click on your liveBooks website URL.
9. In the menu on the lefthand side of the page, under Settings, select Account.
10. Select the blue View Site Key link.
11. On the page that appears, double-click to highlight the alphanumeric code for "IntenseDebate site acct," (not the site key or site ID) then copyit (CTRL+C).
12. Navigate back to your liveBooks Dashboard.
13. Select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
14. Select Apps under the Settings header.
15. Select Comments.
16. Select the green IntenseDebate tile
17. Paste (CTRL+V) the Account ID into the field and select Save
IntenseDebate commenting is now live on your liveBooks blog!
*Note, if you are looking for another blog option, liveBooks offers a custom designed blog that mimics the look and feel of your site based on a version of the WordPress platform. If you are interested, please contact the support team for more information at email@example.com