After your 14-day free trial expires, you will not be able to edit the content or design of your website. You will notice your dashboard has changed as well. You will be prompted with 4 options:
1. Upgrade your website to a paid subscription - simply click the Upgrade your site link, choose a monthly or annual plan, and enter your payment information.
2. Request an extension - Call one our dedicated support reps to request an extension at 415-200-0560 (we are available from 8:00am to 5:00pm PST).
If your trial expires, please note that if you have added your URLs to the domains area of your editor, you will need to re-add them as they are removed when a site expires.
3. Create a new website - Go to Create new site in the admin panel, select a template, give your site a name. You will have a new 14-day free trial site.
4. Delete your site - Go to Account in the admin panel, select Free Trials, then select the trash icon next to the site you wish to delete.
5. Once you click the trash icon, you will see 2 new icons: HOLD TO DELETE and NO. To fully remove the site, you need to hold the button and a status bar will pop up that shows you when the site is fully removed.
NOTE: After 120 days of inactivity, your expired trial and site will be automatically removed from our system.