Turn on Social Sharing and allow your website users to share the content of your website via Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Twitter, and email. Note: this only works for list content blocks.
1. Select Settings (gear icon) in the navbar
2. Select Sharing under the Settings header
3. From the Sharing panel, toggle your preferred platforms to On or Off
4. To enable the icons on your list block you must now go to a page that you want these icons on in the Design tool
5. Under Page on the right-hand side, select your list block from the list (it could be posts, items, etc.)
6. Find the Social Sharing area in the panel, you will see "Show social sharing icons", tick the option on. Style and adjust the icons in this area as well.
7. Select Save and Publish to make it live now
Note: You can also choose to show social sharing icons on any type of list block, such as Products display, Blog posts, Job postings, etc.