To track your website performance using Woopra:
1. Go to woopra.com
2. Select Get Started.
3. Fill out the form to sign up for a new account.
4. From your Dashboard, click Add Website.
5. Provide the information needed about your website.
6. Choose the pricing plan that works best for you.
7. Click Add Website.
8. Go back to your website's dashboard in the platform, and select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
9. Select the Apps tab beneath the Settings header. Click on the green Add Third Party App button to begin connecting Woopra.
10. Click on the Analytics tab, and select the Woopra tile.
11. Type the URL of your website (the same one you just used to sign up for Woopra) into the field.
12. Select the Save button and the connection will be active!
To check out what's happening live, just go back to Woopra, sign in and click Live Stats from your Woopra Dashboard.