To add comments to your liveBooks blog using the commenting platform Livefyre:
1. Select Get Livefyre on the home page.
2. On the next page, it asks you to sign in as a current user or sign up if you're a new user, select Sign Up.
3. Complete the form to get started.
4. Next to Platform, click the gear icon that symbolizes that you have a custom blog (not WordPress or Tumblr)
5. A numeric Site ID will appear on the next page, Highlight and copy (CTRL+C) the Site ID
6. Navigate back to your liveBooks Dashboard.
7. Select the Settings icon in the gray navigation bar.
8. Select Apps under the Settings header.
9. Select Comments.
10. Select the green Livefyre tile.
11. Paste (CTRL+V) the Site ID into the field that appears, then select Save
12. Select Publish.
You now have Livefyre commenting fully operational on your liveBooks blog!