Some users create shops, blogs or other pages on their websites that need quick URLs to access. In order to create a subdomain that directs to your other page try these steps.
Due to GoDaddy being one of the largest domain registrars, we have given you the steps on how to add a CNAME record on GoDaddy:
1. Log in to your account at www.GoDaddy.com
2. Under the Domains tab, select Manage
3. Find your domain name and select the dropdown arrow next to the name
4. Select Manage DNS
5. At the top of the list you should see Add Record, select it
6. Under Record Type, select CNAME (Alias)
7. In the "Host" section, enter
<YOUR SUBDOMAIN>.mydomain.com. Specify a TTL or use the default setting of 1 hour. For example, if you are creating a store redirect, enter store
6. In the "Points To" section, enter the URL or IP of the page you want to direct to. For example, your shop's URL could be
8. Select Finish
9. Select Save Changes
1. Go back to your liveBooks8 Dashboard
2. Select Settings (gear icon)
3. Select Domains
4. Select Add Custom Domain
5. Enter the subdomain you just created through your DNS settings
6. Select Save
Your changes should be complete and you can now navigate to your newly made subdomain redirect!
If you are looking for a similar how-to instruction for your domain registrar, Google a search term like "how to add cname record on REGISTRAR-HERE".