Note: HTML content blocks are available for the Professional and Custom pricing tiers. For more information on pricing and which features are included please click here.
To add an HTML block, to a page, follow these steps
1. Select Content
2. Select the page you want to embed the custom HTML
3. Select the green + button at the bottom of the page
4. Select the green HTML tile
5. Paste the code you want to embed into the new content block you have created.
Note: if you paste it incorrectly, you will be notified at the bottom of the block in red.
6. After you paste your code into the code box, select the blue Save button
7. Select Publish