Here is how to point the DNS records of your website on DreamHost.com to liveBooks. Make sure to add your domain to your liveBooks settings after completing the steps in this article. We will be adding an A Record to your DNS zone file:
1. Navigate to DreamHost.com
2. Select Login in the top righthand corner and login to your account
3. Select Domains on the leftside navigation which will dropdown the Manage Domains option, select it
4. Select DNS under your domain name to manage your site's DNS Zone file
5. Under the title "Add a custom DNS record to website.com", leave the Name field blank, leave the Type field on the "A" record option, enter 220.127.116.11 in the Value field, leave Comment blank, then select Add Record Now!
Note: DNS changes can take up to 48 hours to complete.