After you password protect your page or website, styling the way that it looks is the next step. Follow along below to style your password protected page.
1. Select Design in the Dashboard navigation bar.
2. In the righthand sidebar, select Styles.
3. Now select Password Protection and the Design tool will load up how a page will appear when it is locked with a password:
4. The setting panels will appear on the righthand side so that you may adjust things such as button or icon colors and sizing in the password form:
5. Complete your adjustments and in the bottom righthand corner, select Save to finish. Select the big green Publish button to make your changes live now.